IGNOU Exam Date Sheet 2020 – IGNOU June 2020 Examination which was supposed to be held in June 2020 is now to be held in September 2020. We all know that IGNOU delayed June 2020 Examination because of Global Pandemic COVID-19.
But there is a condition, this examination is only for the eligible students (the eligibility criteria is given below) :-
|Programme||Month and Year Of Admission in the Programme||Final Year / Semester Registration in|
|Master’s Programmes (Min. duration: 2 Yrs.), BEd||July 2018 or before||July 2019 or before / January 2020 or before (for semester based programmes)|
|Bachelor’s Programmes (Min.|
duration: 3 Years), MCA, MBA
|July 2017 or before||July 2019 or before / January 2020 or before (for semester based programmes)|
|BCom(AF), BCom (CAA), BCom (CFA), MLIS, BLIS, PG Diploma / Diploma Programmes||July 2019 or before||July 2019 or before / January 2020 or before (for semester based programmes)|
|Certificate Programmes||January 2020 or before||–|
Source: Read More
Note: The Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available soon.
Instruction to Follow :-
- The Examination Centers will implement the Social Distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health and safety of the students.
- Students are also required to adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students.
- Any student who is not able to appear in the Term-End Examination for Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason will be permitted to appear in the December 2020 Term-End Examination of the University. The Examination Fee submitted by the student towards the June 2020 TEE will be adjusted for the December 2020 TEE. That is, the student will not be required to pay the Examination Fee afresh for the courses, which she/he has already registered for June 2020 TEE.
- In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
- Every day, the Examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- Hall Tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University web site soon. The students are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their Hall Ticket and follow the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
- Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students are advised to be in touch with their respective Regional Centers.
Note: If you have any question regarding IGNOU about anything, then please ask your question(s) in the comments below or you can Contact US. We will try our best to answer your question(s).