IGNOU Hall Ticket – IGNOU released hall ticket for TEE September 2020 which was supposed to be held in June 2020. It all happened because of global pandemic COVID-19.
The exams are not for all IGNOU candidates but only for the eligible IGNOU candidates. Students can check their eligibility and Date Sheet by clicking on the link given below :-
Students are advised to not to worry about COVID-19, the exams will be held with proper management & Social-Distancing.
Any student who is cannot appear in the TEE due to Covid-19 related reasons or any other reason, can appear in the December 2020 TEE. The student will not be required to pay the Examination Fee, which she/he has already registered for June 2020 TEE.
Here are some instructions to be follow :-
- Examinee must be in possession of valid IGNOU Identity Card during the examination and should not carry Mobile Phone inside the Examination Hall at the time of Examination.
- The Examination Centers will implement the Social Distancing and other measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of Covid-19 to ensure health and safety of the students.
- Students must adhere to the guidelines and maintain the Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety and health of their own and the fellow students.
- In view of the prevailing Covid-19 scenario across the country, some students may not get the desired Examination Centre. The University has tried to accommodate such students in a nearby Examination Centre mentioned in their Hall Ticket.
- Each day timings of session are as under:
Morning session (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Afternoon session (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- The exact duration of the exam of a particular paper will be as indicated on the question paper.
- Students may note that there can be a possibility of last minute change of examination Centre due to Covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a condition, the University will take appropriate remedial measures. The affected students should be in touch with their respective Regional Center concern and Centre superintendent constantly to avoid any confusion.
- The students have an option to attempt the Examination of the courses in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium.
- Examination for the following courses will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type and conducted on OMR sheets only :-
BTS; DTS; CTS & BHM Programme: TS-01, TS-03, TS-06, TS-07
BHM STUDENTS ONLY – BEGE103 (S) on 13.10.2020 (Morning session)
BPCCHN, BLIS AND CLIS: All Theory courses
Note: If you have any question regarding IGNOU about anything, then please ask your question(s) in the comments below or you can Contact US. We will try our best to answer your question(s).