IGNOU TEE June 2020 – For appearing in IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) students must fill TEE form online through direct link given below or through IGNOU official site.
There are two methods to submit or apply for IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) by online (The easiest method, apply from the comfort of your home) and offline. You can choose the method according to your ease.
In Offline mode, candidates have to first download an examination form from our page and then they have to submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. Candidates have to pay the fees through offline mode like Cash, DD, Cash challan which followed by the regional centre. The Application form for the exam is also available at the regional centre. It is noted that now only a few IGNOU Centres are accepting exam form submission through offline mode so if you centre rejects to accept offline form then you have to submit an online exam form for the term-end exam.
Eligibility – For appearing in TEE (Term End Examination) submitting form is not enough students must be eligible for appearing in TEE. Alongwith submitting form students must have submitted their assignments of the respective subjects of which they want to appear in TEE. So, the eligibility is submitting assignments and TEE from.
IGNOU TEE Fee – Rs. 150/- per course (Revised).
Note – IGNOU Exam Fees will be the same for the Term End Theory exam and Practical exam. Candidates have to pay the required fees for all courses for those he/she wants to appear in the June 2020 session exam. If your course includes project work then contact the concerned department for payment of project fees.
Things to remember before applying for TEE –
- Student must have submitted the required assignments to the concerned study centre.
- Check your result of last session so that you can apply for your backlogs (if any).
- Student must be eligble for the course for which they want to appear in TEE.
- Student must have completed the minimum duration between admission and examination.
Important dates for TEE June 2020 –
- Last Date without Late Fees: 15th May 2020 (Confirmed)
Steps to fill TEE Form –
- Open TEE Form link (Given below)
- Enter programme code (e.g. BSc, BCom, BCA etc.)
- Enter enrollment number
- Select mode of payment (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card)
Update – IGNOU has extented the last date of submission of TEE form upto 15th May 2020 due to Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19).